Why Choose Us?
If you’re looking to book a charter bus for your next trip or event, you’ve likely found that there are quite a few different companies to choose from. With so many different options available, it can be hard to make a good decision. Here at NY Bus Charter, we encourage you to look at all your options because we know that we provide the best possible services at the best possible prices anywhere in New York or New Jersey.
Of course, there are many factors that go into deciding which company to hire for any type of business. With that in mind, you should always make a list of what is most important to you so you can see how a particular company is able to meet your needs.
Factors to Consider
The following are some of the key factors to consider when deciding which charter bus rental company to hire. We’ll also include some of the many ways that we work hard to earn your business within each of the categories. Of course, if you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us at any time.
- Available Bus Options – Having the right size and type of bus available for your trip or event is very important. We have a large fleet of busses to choose from, which can accommodate parties from 25 to 61 passengers each.
- Destination Options – Of course, you need to work with a company that can take you exactly where you want to go. We specialize in all types of trips from across the city to across the country, and everything in between.
- Insurance – You need to make sure that your coach is insured in the event that there is an accident, theft or other problem. We carry $5 million in insurance at all times to help protect our customers.
- On Board Options – Having the right on board amenities is very important. We offer busses with televisions, DVD players, restrooms, and much more. If there is something special you’re looking for, please don’t hesitate to ask.
- Comfort – If you’re on a long trip, nothing is more important than comfort. All our busses have individual seats for each person, plenty of leg room and even the option to get up and walk around.
- Reliability – The last thing you want is for your trip to be delayed due to a mechanical problem. This is why we always inspect each bus prior to it ever going out on a job. The busses are professionally cleaned and inspected to help avoid any type of trouble.
- Affordable – No matter how nice the bus is, if you can’t afford it, you can’t enjoy it. This is why we work hard to keep our prices reasonable for all our clients.
If you have any questions about any of our services, or you would like to book a trip or event with us, please don’t hesitate to call.
We can be reached by dialing 1-718-855-0010 to speak with one of our customer care professionals today.